NEW HAVEN, Conn. – The Yale women's lacrosse team earned IWLCA Academic Squad recognition and had eight members of the team named to the IWLCA Academic Honor Roll for the 2019 season. The IWLCA announced the awards on Wednesday.
IWLCA Academic Squad recognition is given to all NCAA women's lacrosse teams with a team GPA of 3.0 or greater for the academic year.
The IWLCA Honor Roll recognizes student-athletes who have achieved at least junior status academically and have a cumulative grade point average or 3.50 or greater.
The Bulldogs' honorees, their hometowns, 2019 class years and majors (* = number of years on IWLCA Honor Roll):
- Hannah Burgess * (Wilmette, Ill.), Junior, Cognitive Science
- Keri Cavallo ** (Rockville Centre, N.Y.), Senior, History
- Bronwyn Davies * (Wayland, Mass.), Junior, Environmental Studies
- Devon Doheny * (San Diego, Calif.), Junior, Cognitive Science
- Lindsay Hogan * (Buffalo, N.Y.), Junior, Geology and Geophysics
- Hannah Logan * (Skaneateles, N.Y.), Junior, Psychology
- Izzy Nixon ** (Greenwich, Conn.), Senior, Political science
- Margaret Stover * (West Simsbury, Conn.), Junior, Environmental Studies
Report by Sam Rubin '95 (email@example.com), Yale Sports Publicity